Your generous support empowers us to do the legal work necessary to protect and advance reproductive rights, improve institutional response to sexual and domestic violence, challenge sex and gender discrimination, and fight for economic justice for working families.
There are several ways to financially support our work. You can:
- Make a one-time donation
- Contribute in honor of a friend or loved one, or in memory of a special person
- Sustain our work by signing up to automate a monthly contribution
- Join the Myra Bradwell Society, our major gifts program
- Specifically support reproductive rights work through the Kate Michelman Annual Fund
- Give through your workplace United Way campaign
We thank you for supporting the Women’s Law Project with a tax-deductible contribution. For more information about donating to the Women’s Law Project, please contact Kathy Eisenberg at 215-928-5761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The official registration and financial information of the Women’s Law Project may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1(800)732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.